Will BeaTunes keep me from losing any music from my I-Tunes Library

Marisa

15 Aug, 2017 03:49 PM

I have music from different sources. All the music is in my I-Tunes Library. I had an older I-Pad. I had music from years ago downloaded from Walmart.com when I did a back up I believe I lost hundreds of songs. Apple couldn't help me retrieve anything. I have music from Apple, Walmart, CD's and other recordings. It took a while but I had backed up my I-tunes library to back up discs years ago. I was able to finally get my whole library back. Now, I'm terrified I will lose my music again after working so hard to restore it. Will Beatunes keep my library in tact even with new purchases. I have since purchased an I-pad pro and have my entire library. I just want to know what BeaTunes does other than fixing artists' names, Titles and making playlists easier to create. Is it capable of turning all music into a true library (I.e., not separating songs depending on where they were purchased?)

Your help would be appreciated.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 16 Aug, 2017 06:20 AM

Hey Marisa,

beaTunes does not really do things, unless you tell it to do something. So the key to working with any software is to not do stuff you don't understand.

Regarding iPads—beaTunes is a desktop/laptop application and will not work with iPads. But it will work with iTunes on your laptop/desktop.

I just want to know what BeaTunes does other than fixing artists' names, Titles and making playlists easier to create.

beaTunes does a ton of different things, if you tell it to. It's too much to list here. Please read the FAQ and other feature descriptions.

Is it capable of turning all music into a true library (I.e., not separating songs depending on where they were purchased?)

I don't know what state your library is in, how you purchase songs, what you do with them etc. So I can't give you an informed answer to this question.

Cheers,

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac