or Create a profile
04 May, 2017 09:52 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2017-05-04-164102.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
I'm checking out BeaTunes to see if it's a good fit for my DJ needs instead of Toast. I would like to be able to edit the length of the songs and see what the actual time is after editing instead of the original time. Thanks for any help!
* beaTunes: 4.6.14
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.131-b11
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Mac OS X 10.12.4, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as:
on 05 May, 2017 07:07 AM
Do you want to edit the length with beaTunes?
If so, I'm sorry, but beaTunes is not a music editing tool.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.