Beatport Metadata/Images

richard

13 Jan, 2014 12:34 PM

Hey guys,

I thought I read somewhere the you were querying Beatport for metadata but that has had to end due to licensing issues, does this mean that the version prior to 3.5.17 will continue to populate with Beatport metadata? Can I get a copy of an older version if possible? Reason I ask is I have a tonne of lossless WAV's from Beatport and they will only allow three months of previous purchases to be swapped over with AIFF formatted (and metadata) which means a lot of work to get the same info that I currently use with Rekordbox in conjunction with my Pioneer CDJ's so just trying to find the easiest most painless way to do this. Previously to AIFF being available I was doing this manually into Rekordbox.

Many thanks, Richard.

PS I thought people would've been sharing their plugin's coz there isn't a huge selection which is a shame, wonderful customization to get exactly what you want out of it.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 13 Jan, 2014 12:38 PM

Hey Richard,

beaTunes does not have any and never had any connection to beatport.

Sorry,

-hendrik

2. 2 Posted by richard on 13 Jan, 2014 12:59 PM

No worries, thanks mate, just trying to avoid doing it manually so maybe it was more hope?!?! ;) Appreciate the quick response.

Take it easy, thanks, Richard.

3. hendrik closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2014 04:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac