or Create a profile
19 Sep, 2013 09:41 AM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2013-09-19-054002.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. I used to use Beatunes to set my BPM when I would get a slew of new music. Has that feature gone away, or can I still have the program set those where the BPM is MISSING or BLANK. Thanks so much.
* beaTunes: 3.5.16
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 20.51-b01-457
* Vendor: Apple Inc.
* OS: Mac OS X 10.8.4, x86_64
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 256m
* Registered as: Cycling Fusion Gene Nacey
on 19 Sep, 2013 09:46 AM
the feature is still there, but beaTunes has to sync at least
once completely before it offers to analyze new songs. And then it
will only show those, that were added since the last start of
But in any case, you can sort by BPM in beaTunes and simply
select the ones that don't have a value and then click
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.