skipping songs using Bluetooth headhones or remote of some kind?

daz

19 Jan, 2022 04:29 PM

I have been really enjoying using BT for its ability to easily just create a Vibe playlist in a few clicks so have been using it as my main Music Player the past few weeks since i picked it up, it pretty fantastic for just throwing tunes together to suit a mood your are in.

I listen a lot as i going about the House on Bluetooth Headphones but they won't effect the controls on BT to skip songs, pause/play, Vol up/down ect like i have them do on Foobar2000, Spotify, Youtube ect. (Sony WH-1000XM2 and Sony WF-1000XM4)

Also is there an Android App or even Infa-Red Remote i can buy to control this from the Couch ect.
(I have an Andriod App that works with Foobar2000)
Really do need some way to have some remote functionality??

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 20 Jan, 2022 12:12 PM

This depends on Media Key support, a sore issue with beaTunes. It's on the very long todo list. Unfortunately, I won't be able to address it any time soon. :-/

2. 2 Posted by daz on 20 Jan, 2022 04:09 PM

Ah Ok no worries.
    Guess i just have to export the playlsit Beatunes creates into Foobar2000 when i want to wander about and skip songs ect using Bluetooth Headphones.
    Would be nice to have though when you have worked your way down you list :)
    Seriously this is becoming my default way of listening to Tunes now from my PC, its great.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac