or Create a profile
19 Jun, 2020 04:11 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2020-06-19-120421.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
I have a vast library and have the problem where my laptop goes to sleep while doing something like analyzing which puts my ext hard drive to sleep and it takes forever to complete. Is there a way to keep my laptop online until I finish using the software?
* beaTunes: 5.2.9
* JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 11.0.7+10-LTS
* Vendor: BellSoft
* OS: Mac OS X 10.15.5, x86_64
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 3072m
* Registered as: MAURICE TATE
on 19 Jun, 2020 06:26 PM
It's weird, that it does go to sleep (because it really shouldn't), but a simple remedy would be changing your system's energy settings.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.