or Create a profile
18 Oct, 2021 01:36 PM
I have now been using BeaTunes for some time and I really like it!
Below are some suggestions that I think could make it even better.
1. Mixed or randomized playing order. A bit surprised that this option is not available since it is more or less standard (VLC, WMP etc), (best would be if there would be a new created “random” order each time played, so it is not the same mixed order every time one starts a list).
2. Would be very useful if one could work with a locked “selection” eg I mark up a section or individual songs and mark them as locked and then the functions that I perform only applies to the locked selection. Could be “Play” or “random play”
3. Would be very useful to have “hierarchy sort” function i.e. to be able to mark up a selection then to sort it by some column then mark up a new section and then a sort it by another column etc.
4. Would be very useful be able to edit the various column values for a selection of songs at a time and not as now have to edit each song individually. Mark up comment fields and customer fields in one go for several songs in one go.
5. Would be very good to be able to more specifically arrange the playlist (precisely the songs and order of the songs to be played).
Maybe it is available but I have not found it.
6. Inventory: Would be very useful to be able to list the library and see what songs that are not included in any playlist and also to list the songs that are part of a playlist and which playlists they are part of (I know I can look in the various playlists but it would be easier to have an inventory summary view)
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.