or Create a profile
15 Jun, 2018 10:39 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-06-15-163637.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here: I've noticed that with the latest update the readability of the messages are now blurry. I'm attaching a screenshot. it wasn't that blurry in the previous version. Just wondering if this is an issue on my end, and how to change, or if you've heard from others having the same issue.
* beaTunes: 5.1.6
* JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.152-b5
* Vendor: JetBrains s.r.o
* OS: Mac OS X 10.13.5, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 1024m
* Registered as: Joel Solomon
on 17 Jun, 2018 07:30 PM
this is fixed in the latest update (5.1.7).
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.