hendrik on 16 Jan, 2018 05:52 PM
apologies, I've never reacted to this. I noticed and the request makes a lot of sense.
While coding a full blown inspection to do this takes a little bit more effort, a simple beaTlet is a piece of cake. I did and the result is attached.
on 27 Jan, 2018 12:56 AM
Tested it on a quite large library, worked fine and fast too, thank you. There was no clear indication what tracks and fields have been changed, but the Modification time could be used to sort by and see what comes on top.
Also thanks for pointing me to the plugin API, I may play with it later and do something in Python, seems clear and easy enough to me.