Initial steps- how to select a playlist to determine the beat and initiate.

Mel Tockstein

23 Mar, 2018 01:07 AM

I just downloaded beaTunes (hereafter known as BT) for the second time, at 32 mb. The first time at 64 mb did not synch, although my system is a 64 mb system. I tried to select a playlist to determine the beat. Your system is not intuitively obvious. Do you have an step by step instruction sheet to perform this task. I tried the Help screen, but could not select the playlist I wanted to converrt.

1. 1 Posted by Mel Tockstein on 23 Mar, 2018 01:18 AM

Hello. Is anyone out there.

2. 2 Posted by Mel Tockstein on 23 Mar, 2018 01:19 AM

Still have playlist selection and beat detection issues.

3. 3 Posted by Mel Tockstein on 23 Mar, 2018 01:21 AM

And November is 11th, and December is 12th

4. 4 Posted by Mel Tockstein on 23 Mar, 2018 01:22 AM

Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

5. 5 Posted by Mel Tockstein on 23 Mar, 2018 01:23 AM

///

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by hendrik on 23 Mar, 2018 09:11 AM

I just downloaded beaTunes (hereafter known as BT) for the second time, at 32 mb. The first time at 64 mb did not synch, although my system is a 64 mb system.

I highly recommend to use the 64 bit version on a 64 bit system to avoid memory issues.

I tried to select a playlist to determine the beat. Your system is not intuitively obvious. Do you have an step by step instruction sheet to perform this task. I tried the Help screen, but could not select the playlist I wanted to converrt.

Just select the playlist on the playlist tree on the left, then select Analyze from the File menu. Select just the BPM task and let beaTunes analyze. See also for example https://www.beatunes.com/en/itunes-automatic-bpm-detection.html

Hello. Is anyone out there.

Sorry. This is not a live chat, but a forum.

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac