or Create a profile
06 Dec, 2017 10:44 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2017-12-06-174247.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
Hello. I've just upgraded to v5. I didn't know I had to buy another license. I want to use version 4 and my old license. Can I do this?
* beaTunes: 5.0.6
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.152-b16
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 10 10.0, amd64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as:
on 07 Dec, 2017 05:09 AM
No problem—please see http://help.beatunes.com/kb/troubleshooting/downgrade-from-beatunes-5-to-beatunes-4 for details.
Hope this helps,
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.