or Create a profile
14 Apr, 2017 10:38 PM
1. Falls es um einen Absturz oder sonstwie abnormes Verhalten geht, häng bitte die Log-Datei beaTunes-logs-2017-04-15-003347.zip an, indem Du sie vom Desktop auf den 'Attach File'-Schalter unten ziehst.
2. Bitte gib hier Deine Nachricht ein.
i was looking for an option were i can export the cue point into rekordbox if beatunes if able to
* beaTunes: 4.6.13
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.121-b13
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 10 10.0, amd64
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as: lucas rennert
on 15 Apr, 2017 09:34 AM
There isn't one.
Does RekordBox have a documented CuePoint format? I.e. a specified way in which one would have to write Cue Points somewhere so that RekordBox can read them?
If so, could you please point me to it?
on 21 Aug, 2019 09:29 PM
Does BeaTunes set Cue points in your songs? If so... What is the option called when you want to analyze your files? I use Serato Pro
on 22 Aug, 2019 07:46 AM
no, beaTunes 5 does not set any cue points that are readable by other apps.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.