iTunes is not changing my tags, there is some issue with the file path when
moving to another directory on a Mac. Right now I'm manually removing ñ on
the artists and albums and the issue is getting resolved automatically.
Thinking about this further... I'm sure this issue comes from using Dropbox to keep two exact copies of my iTunes on two different computers, one a Mac and another a Windows 7. Everything is working nice and sweet but I think Dropbox wacks the path strings when there is an accent and ñ.
This issue started when I moved everything into Dropbox share folder.
I'm also having some weird behavior with tildes and ñ. When either of these is in the directory name or the file name beatunes shows me a 404 on the file. This actually happens when it has a combining tilde.
On some other instances when these are present on the file or directory name, searching for these song files shows nothing. When I remove these characters they appear in the search results.