It looks like it's working, when tested it on 1 folder with 10 mp's innit database-wise...
But with my 9900+ library I get stuck with either one of the messages, see attachments.
And then beaTunes hangs...
Windows 7 64-bit | Intel Quad-Core Q9550 2.83ghz / 8GB RAM DDR2 / Nvidia GTX 770 4GB
But there's still something strange going on...
Some of the tracks are not getting the embedded color-work.
When I look at the stamp-date last changed, they are not touched.
What I tried to solve it, but didnt work:
- Removed all Covers with Mp3tag.de 2.69
- Installed Java 8 Update 40
- Imported mp3-collection again with beaTunes 4.0.22 thru New Library -> Directory-based
- Repaired database
- Embedded Color Artwork
- Rebuilt database with beaTunes
- Embedded Color Artwork -> still some not showing
- Took the 1st folder in my Music/Singles folder for testing
- Added a dummy-cover in the ones that werent embedded with Color Artwork
- Embedded Color Artwork again -> still some showing the dummy-cover
- Removed all covers from the mp3's with Mp3tag in this 1 folder (of 30 folders)
- Embbeded Color Artwork again: beaTunes takes alot more time to process this time
Endresult: all Color Artwork showing in every mp3 (incl. the other 29 folders)
Not sure where the problem was tho, but hey, I'm happy it works.
What's your Paypal-account, Hendrik?
I want to donate for your service and support.