or Create a profile
05 Apr, 2015 09:03 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2015-04-05-150109.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
* beaTunes: 4.0.22
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.40-b25
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2, x86_64
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as: Ken Taylor
on 05 Apr, 2015 09:08 PM
Well, I seem to have goofed on where I submit my question, hope this works. I have a very large library of close to 25,000 items.
This includes a wide variety of music. When I use BeaTunes, I typically want to use only one genre of music. Is there an elegant way to restrict my "working environment" to one genre?
I'm not really all that proficient in computer -- much more a user than a geek.
on 06 Apr, 2015 08:36 AM
No, I'm sorry, there is no elegant way to achieve that.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.