filter

mikejames50

20 Feb, 2021 04:14 PM

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to create a match-list of all the 80s songs I have seen? There is a function where you can add a filter and set a rule, but I do not know how to use it; can you please help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 20 Feb, 2021 06:06 PM

Can someone tell me how to create a match-list of all the 80s songs I have seen?

beaTunes cannot know what you have seen. Did you perhaps mean to write something else and auto-correction struck?

2. 2 Posted by mikejames50 on 20 Feb, 2021 06:11 PM

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Sent: 20 February 2021 18:06
    To: [email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>
    Subject: Re: filter [Questions #15441]

Damn Grammarly.

What it should have said was I want to create match-list of all my 80s music say from 1980 – 1989 would this be possible using the filter section in when creating a match-list

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 21 Feb, 2021 12:03 PM

Hi,

with beaTunes you cannot create a playlist just based on a filter. However, you can create a matchlist (that contains songs matching a seed song somehow) that can additionally be filtered, so that it contains only certain dates. To use such a filter, configure a corresponding filter in the Matchlist creation dialog. If that is not intuitively possible, please let me know how I can help or where you get stuck.

Thanks,

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac