I want to buy beaTunes 5.2.5

Alex Atari

14 Feb, 2020 03:14 PM

Hi i want to buy beaTunes 5.2.5 and have couple of questions
1- i want to use it to clean up my Mp3 tags and album art, does this work? is your API to Amazon still working aince Amazon updated thier API?
2- The bpm and song keys are saved where iTune and MediaMonkey can see it?
3- Do you have a package deal for single user multiple PCs, i want to get 3 copies for desktop, laptop and Mac?

Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 14 Feb, 2020 05:03 PM

Hi,

i want to use it to clean up my Mp3 tags and album art, does this work?

Yes. Whether it works the way you want it to work is for you to judge. There is a free trial.

is your API to Amazon still working aince Amazon updated thier API?

I am working on moving to v5 of their API. However, very little in beaTunes actually depends on Amazon, as their API is not reliable for third parties, if they don't generate enough sales. Since beaTunes does hardly drive Amazon sales, this must be seen as shaky.

Artwork and metadata therefore comes from other sources.

The bpm and song keys are saved where iTune and MediaMonkey can see it?

Yes. They are saved in the standard tags. If you are using beatunes together with Music.app/iTunes, make sure you turn embedding on before you analyze.

Do you have a package deal for single user multiple PCs, i want to get 3 copies for desktop, laptop and Mac?

The license states that you can install beaTunes using the same key on multiple machines, as long as you actually run it only on one machine at a time.

Please install the trial and give it a go before you purchase! If you're happy with the trial or require to get around the limitations for a full evaluation, purchase a license and let me know, should you be unhappy. See also our refund policy.

2. 2 Posted by alex.atari on 14 Feb, 2020 05:16 PM

Thank you i am going to buy a copy and give it a go,keep up the good work
    ------*** To reduce fraud & spam email, Please remove Names & Emails before forwarding ***Thank you
    -aa

On Friday, February 14, 2020, 12:03:37 PM EST, hendrik <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 14 Feb, 2020 05:32 PM

i am going to buy a copy and give it a go

Great!

Let me know, if there is a problem.

4. hendrik closed this discussion on 14 Feb, 2020 05:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac