or Create a profile
27 Jan, 2020 08:44 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2020-01-27-151908.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
How do it transfer accounts to new computer.
* beaTunes: 4.6.12
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.121-b13
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Mac OS X 10.13.4, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 1024m
* Registered as: 1Life Studios Andre martineau
on 27 Jan, 2020 09:34 PM
what exactly do you want to transfer and why?
on 29 Jan, 2020 08:16 PM
Because I’m switching to a new computer I updated my dj computer!
on 29 Jan, 2020 08:21 PM
You should be able to re-register with the same credentials on your new system.
Does that answer your question!
> Am 29.01.2020 um 21:16 schrieb Dre Martineau <[email blocked]>:
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.