Can't delete songs

Mariano

21 Jul, 2022 04:48 PM

Basically songs don't delete. When I'm playing a song I don't like, I'll press delete and I get the dialog box asking if I want to delete the corresponding file. When I click yes, library disappears and refreshes, then the library shows up again without the song being deleted. I went ahead and uploaded my file through the software. I'm hoping to get this figured out before my trial version expires so that I can make my decision to buy the software. Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by Mariano on 21 Jul, 2022 05:09 PM

I guess it doesn't delete current playing songs? If I delete the song while another song is playing, there is no issue and the song is deleted.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by hendrik on 23 Jul, 2022 11:27 AM

Hi Mariano,

thanks for reporting this issue.

I believe it may be fixed in the current dev snapshot. You can download it from https://www.beatunes.com/download/beaTunes-5-2-29-SNAPSHOT-x64.exe

Should beaTunes be running, make sure to shut it down before installing the snapshot.

Please let me know, whether this solves the issue.

Thanks!

-hendrik

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 27 Jul, 2022 11:41 AM

Hi Mariano,

Just checking in—did the snapshot solve the issue?

Thanks,

-hendrik

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by hendrik on 11 Aug, 2022 07:07 AM

Hey Mariano,

Just want to check in one last time... is this issue resolved by the snapshot I made available to you?

Thanks!

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac