or Create a profile
21 Aug, 2019 08:20 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2019-08-21-151535.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
an error occurred: org.hibernate.PessimisticLockException:could not execute batch synchronization was aborted
* beaTunes: 5.1.14
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.192-b12
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 10 10.0, amd64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 1152m
* Registered as: Catherine Wozny
on 21 Aug, 2019 08:25 PM
on 22 Aug, 2019 08:03 AM
Something with the internal database seems to be wrong.
Please run Tools -> Repair Database.
Hope this helps,
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.