or Create a profile
15 Jun, 2019 11:06 AM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2019-06-15-120321.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here:
I have been finding that a number of tracks which produce a match via "song info/ lyrics /web lookup" are producing no results when I choose "Luckylyrics /Fetch" - this seems to apply either for individual files or for files which are batch analysed.
* beaTunes: 5.1.13
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.192-b12
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 10 10.0, amd64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 1024m
* Registered as: Phil Smythe
on 15 Jun, 2019 02:12 PM
That’s because the mechanism is different. Unfortunately, neither is always guaranteed to produce the desired result.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.