Manual

Sander

28 Feb, 2019 08:05 PM

I'm quite bothered by the apparent lack of a proper manual. I'd really like to know about how to for instance use the tag function. However it doesn't seem to work, at the moment I'm not even able to determine if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong because the documentation is so sparse. The only thing I've found is a small snippet of text under the features section I believe. While the app might be fantastic I'm unable to exploit it all because of the lack of a proper manual. I really don't think a discussion forum serves the purpose of a manual well, evenmore so if I search for tag and get zero related posts.

Is there something I'm missing? Would you be able to extend this the knowledge base or what I would prefer make a manual (as in a pdf file which tells me how every option works)?

Greetings, Sander.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 01 Mar, 2019 03:57 PM

I'm sorry you don't find the existing "Help" sufficient.

Would you be able to extend this the knowledge base or what I would prefer make a manual (as in a pdf file which tells me how every option works)?

I'm sorry, but that won't happen. That said, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac