or Create a profile
22 Oct, 2018 10:03 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behaviour, please attach the log file 'C:\Users\Bill Parkinson\AppData\Local\tagtraum industries\beaTunes\logs\beaTunes.log' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. In the last few versions, when I create a playlist and manually add songs to it; they don't show up in the list. I created a list called Brit Sound. When I open the list it says at the top "34 songs, 1 hour 39 minutes. but the only song that shows in the list is Glad All Over.
* beaTunes: 5.1.11
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.181-b13
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 10 10.0, amd64
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 1024m
* Registered as: William Parkinson
on 23 Oct, 2018 06:31 AM
You are filtering by "Glad all over" (upper right corner). Clear the filter and all should be well.
Tip: Enable the status bar via the View menu and it will show you "X of Y songs" as a mother visual clue that filtering is on.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.