or Create a profile
20 Jun, 2018 10:18 AM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-06-20-061640.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
* beaTunes: 5.1.7
* JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.152-b5
* Vendor: JetBrains s.r.o
* OS: Mac OS X 10.13.5, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 1024m
* Registered as: Steve Fama
on 20 Jun, 2018 02:56 PM
Do you still see this issue in beaTunes 5.1.7 anywhere?
on 20 Jun, 2018 05:11 PM
Yes. I just updated the other day. It is only on the start splash screen as in the image I sent. Not that much of a big deal. I just wanted to let you know of the issue.
Sent from my iPhone
on 21 Jun, 2018 02:51 AM
How can you see the start splash screen, when you are on the latest version (5.1.7)?
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.