or Create a profile
31 May, 2018 09:26 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-05-31-172526.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
I just paid to upgrade but when I open BT I am not prompted to enter my license key. The Register link is greyed out, so I can't click it.
* beaTunes: 4.0.25
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.45-b02
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 8.1 6.3, amd64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as: kristin wenger
on 31 May, 2018 09:36 PM
You have to download and install version 5 first!
You can find it on the website.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.