or Create a profile
30 May, 2018 01:56 PM
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-05-30-095113.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. I use the manual BPM feature all the time. Suddenly it stopped working. I click "Edit: Tap Beat" and nothing happens. Nothing. Other features seem to work including playback of the song I'm trying to find the BPM for. I rebooted computer, didn't help. What can I do?
* beaTunes: 4.0.25
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.45-b02
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Windows 8.1 6.3, amd64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as: kristin wenger
on 01 Jun, 2018 04:48 AM
I'm a little puzzled, as I cannot reproduce the issue. Could you please try again and if to again does not work, please open beaTunes' Help menu and select Upload logs?
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the beaTunes staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and beaTunes support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.