Tasks

Sean Horton

12 May, 2018 02:08 AM

1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-05-11-190311.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.

I have my task level set to 8 simultaneous tasks and it worked great. After I updated it changed it it back to 4 and I can find how to change it back. It makes it so much faster. Thank you!

* beaTunes: 5.1.2
* JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.152-b5
* Vendor: JetBrains s.r.o
* Library: FileSystem
* Memory: 92m - 6G
* Registered as: Sean Horton

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 12 May, 2018 06:37 AM

The option is in the preferences -> Analysis and requires a restart.

2. 2 Posted by SEAN HORTON on 14 May, 2018 05:55 PM

To change it to 8. The Mac it allows me is 4.
    SeanHorton
     message.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 15 May, 2018 02:01 PM

Oh - you updated from version 4 to 5?

The max for beaTunes 5 is equivalent to the number of processor cores on your system.

4. 4 Posted by SEAN HORTON on 15 May, 2018 06:59 PM

My laptop does 8 and it’s an 2.2 GHz intel core i7
    And my AC mini is a 3Ghz intel Corei7. Both with 16g of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory. So the Mac mini should do the same as laptop. I just don’t remember what i did to changevitvftom. 4 to 8 fσя тнe Mac mini. Thx!

SeanHorton

The contents of this message, including any accompanying documents or attachments and the subject line and recipients thereof, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or both. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please note that the dissemination, distribution, use, or copying of this message or any of the accompanying documents or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please delete this message without reading it and contact the sender at 310.383.8232 or by separate reply e-mail to inform the sender of the error. Thank you. Nothing in this message shall be construed to be an electronic signature, and nothing in this message shall create, constitute, or confirm any contract or contractual obligations of any kind, unless this disclaimer is waived by express reference in the body of this message.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by hendrik on 19 May, 2018 10:39 PM

My laptop does 8 and it’s an 2.2 GHz intel core i7 And my AC mini is a 3Ghz intel Corei7.

Do both computers run the same version of beaTunes?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac