Continuous play is halted at the end of some songs

Stephen

17 Apr, 2018 07:47 PM

When playing a playlist from Beatunes 4 and 5, I noticed that some songs have the wrong time analyzed, and/or do not play the next song when finished. I would expect the playlist to just keep moving after a song is over.

I have reanalyzed the songs, and experience the same result. Many songs do not have this issue, and the playlist is continuous as normal, so this is a semi-isolated event where it is only happening on a few in a sample.

This is really a hassle because I have to hit next song all the time rather than just have a playlist play in the background. Sometimes I stream music online to listen to my playlists while I'm out, and this really becomes a major flaw.

Otherwise, this software is amazing, so I hope someone can assist me with this issue.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 18 Apr, 2018 05:56 AM

Is this issue reproducible with the latest version, i.e. beaTunes 5.1.3?
    Is there anything special about the songs this happened with, e.g. very short, very long, ...

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by hendrik on 23 Apr, 2018 11:47 AM

Hey Stephen,

did you receive my answer from Apr 18?

Is this issue reproducible with the latest version, i.e. beaTunes 5.1.3? Is there anything special about the songs this happened with, e.g. very short, very long, ...

Could you please comment?

Thanks!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac