// Please reply above this line
From: hendrik (Support staff)
With the new update,
Which version did you use before?
I didn’t notice this in the last version.
custom iTunes smart playlists no longer show up as a "source."
Can you please describe which user interface element you are referring to?
Sometimes I turn off the genre and bpm filter and create my own smart playlist in iTunes — example: “includes ‘chillout’ ‘downtempo’ ‘dub,’ bpm range ‘115 - 120.” Without that, BeaTunes gets to choose 'Indie Dance’ for me which is not related.
On Wed, Apr 04 at 04:09 AM PDT, John Bergman wrote:
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2018-04-04-130204.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
With the new update, custom iTunes smart playlists no longer show up as a "source." Beatport and Amazon lists show up instead. This is a huge disappointment. Please put it back the way it was.
* beaTunes: 5.1.2
* JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.152-b5
* Vendor: JetBrains s.r.o
* OS: Mac OS X 10.13.4, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 3024m
* Registered as: John Bergman