adds rating even when import metadata from online resources is not checked

calle

04 Apr, 2018 09:52 AM

Apparenty it did! It's totally unacceptable. Look at pics. please. beatunes 5.1.2.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 04 Apr, 2018 10:22 AM

Unfortunately, the screenshots you sent don't even let me compare the column headers. Is this both from the track rating or the album rating?

It neither lets me see whether this is the result of an analysis run. Upon import, beaTunes inspects your files and may have found ratings iTunes chose to ignore.

Can you send me that Hollywood file, please? Perhaps there is a way to figure out where the rating is from.

Also, perhaps there is a misunderstanding in analysis settings. Can you please click on analyze, so that beaTunes shows the analysis options dialog, take a screenshot of that dialog and send it?

Last but not least, perhaps you want to upload your logs (via Help -> Upload Logs) before you do anything else. Perhaps that sheds some light on this.

Thanks!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Skärmavbild_2018-04-04_kl._11.48.32.png 55.1 KB
  • Skärmavbild_2018-04-04_kl._11.49.01.png 67.4 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac