Help

rexajohnson

14 Feb, 2018 07:11 PM

I been trying to get support from you for a while, I'm beginning to think I should not buy this software.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 14 Feb, 2018 10:04 PM

Hey Rex,

I've answered you just yesterday. What's up?

-hendrik

2. 2 Posted by rexajohnson on 14 Feb, 2018 11:07 PM

Thank you for getting back with me. I check my email and the only email I received is from an automated response.

Hey rex,

thanks for your email. This is an automated response. Your message has been added to the queue and I'll be taking a look as soon as I can. On workdays, I usually try to respond to requests within 24 hours.

Again thank you for getting back to me. I have been trying Beatune software, and for the most part, I really like it. I want to know how can I shorten the time between songs where before the end of one song, the other song starts playing. Also is there a way to have a dual player or will it work with virtual dj or another dj software?

3. 3 Posted by rexajohnson on 15 Feb, 2018 12:28 AM

Thank you for getting back to me. I check my email and the only email I received is from an automated response.

Hey Rex,
    thanks for your email. This is an automated response. Your message has been added to the queue and I'll be taking a look as soon as I can. On workdays, I usually try to respond to requests within 24 hours.

Again thank you for getting back to me. I have been trying Beatune software, and for the most part, I really like it.

However, I get an error that says java.lang.NullPointerException, Synchronization was aborted.

I also want to know how can I shorten the time between songs where before the end of one song, the other song starts playing.

Also is there a way to have a dual player like virtual DJ or another DJ software? One other thing it would be nice if it could play video files.

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:06:57 PM
    To: hendrik
    Subject: Re: Help [Problems #47502]

Thank you for getting back with me. I check my email and the only email I received is from an automated response.

Hey rex,

Again thank you for getting back to me. I have been trying Beatune software, and for the most part, I really like it. I want to know how can I shorten the time between songs where before the end of one song, the other song starts playing. Also is there a way to have a dual player or will it work with virtual dj or another dj software?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by hendrik on 15 Feb, 2018 07:56 AM

However, I get an error that says java.lang.NullPointerException, Synchronization was aborted.

Did this happen after you updated from 5.1 to 5.1.1? If so, please shut down beaTunes and run the 5.1.1 installer again.

I also want to know how can I shorten the time between songs where before the end of one song, the other song starts playing

No, I'm sorry, you can't.

Also is there a way to have a dual player like virtual DJ or another DJ software? One other thing it would be nice if it could play video files.

No, beaTunes can do neither of these things. It's more an audio management software than a software for performing music on stage or playing videos.

5. 5 Posted by rexajohnson on 15 Feb, 2018 01:23 PM

By not having a none stop transitional from one song to another makes the mood, danceability, BPM, Key, color, Tags tabs obsolete. These features are for mood and none stop danceability, maybe that could be added to it
    Also if I reinstall beatune just to see if the java.lang.NullPointerException error will go away, will I lose my playlist as well as the other features that I set up?

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by hendrik on 15 Feb, 2018 01:25 PM

Also if I reinstall beatune just to see if the java.lang.NullPointerException error will go away, will I lose my playlist as well as the other features that I set up?

You will not loose your playlists.

Note that I only recommend running the installer again, if you have updated from 5.1. to 5.1.1..
    Also, please make sure, beaTunes is not running when you run the installer.

7. 7 Posted by rexajohnson on 15 Feb, 2018 08:39 PM

I found this software for iTunes call AccuBeatMix this is just what I’m looking for, but they don’t have it for windows check out their demo, hoping that beatune can have that features too. https://www.wildbits.com/accubeatmix/
    AccuBeatMix, the beat match & mix plugin for iTunes<https://www.wildbits.com/accubeatmix/>
    www.wildbits.com
    AccuBeatMix is a beat match & mix plugin for iTunes

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by hendrik on 16 Feb, 2018 07:54 AM

I am sorry, but beaTunes will not attempt to copy AccuBeatMix.

9. 9 Posted by rexajohnson on 16 Feb, 2018 01:30 PM

Can you tell me why beatune have all of those features that only produce no more than a playlist? AccuBeatMix really mix your music with the beat without all of the features beatune have. I will buy beatune but it would be nice to have that one feature that AccuBeatMix have that mix your songs without missing a beat.

10. Support Staff 10 Posted by hendrik on 16 Feb, 2018 03:06 PM

Can you tell me why beatune have all of those features that only produce no more than a playlist?

It's simply not a goal of beaTunes to create mixes like AccuBeatMix does.

11. 11 Posted by rexajohnson on 16 Feb, 2018 07:13 PM

You didn' tell me what all of those features for? what do I suppose to do with that? How would I use It? If you do not know please ask someone, because I really want to know. All I could see is a playlist of things you can't use.

12. Support Staff 12 Posted by hendrik on 18 Feb, 2018 10:13 AM

Hey Rex,

Can you tell me why beatune have all of those features that only produce no more than a playlist?

You didn' tell me what all of those features for?

Oh—I guess we misunderstood each other. I thought you were asking a "why" question.

A good explanation for what beaTunes was made for can be found at http://blog.beatunes.com/2015/01/using-clean-metadata-to-build-grea... It's a whole series of articles describing how to use it.

That said, I'm getting the impression that you are looking for a different kind of software. Perhaps beaTunes is simply not a good fit for your needs.

Cheers,

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac