Beatunes 5 License & Beatunes 4.6 Java error

gigcity

20 Dec, 2017 03:53 PM

Hi Guys!

Last week I completed the tapping contribution but have yet to receive a Beatunes 5 license. Can you assist?

Also (and the reason why I did the tapping exercise), Beatunes 4.6 wasn't loading for me. Its magically loading now but last week had been throwing a Java error. Apologies for the vague report (not able to recreate now). Any Java errors on 4.6 that you are aware of?

Ray

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 20 Dec, 2017 05:40 PM

Hey Ray,

for some reason three of your submissions didn't make it (perhaps a network issue). Can you please tap out three more songs on https://www.beatunes.com/bpmthis/beatunes-for-taps.html ?

Please use the same name and email.

Thanks!

-hendrik

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by hendrik on 20 Dec, 2017 05:40 PM

Also (and the reason why I did the tapping exercise), Beatunes 4.6 wasn't loading for me. Its magically loading now but last week had been throwing a Java error. Apologies for the vague report (not able to recreate now). Any Java errors on 4.6 that you are aware of?

I'm sorry, but without a clear error description there is little I can do about this.

3. 3 Posted by gigcity on 20 Dec, 2017 06:00 PM

Hi Hendrik,

No problem. I just tapped out 10 or 11 for you. I'm really curious about
    how this experiment goes for you. Would you be interested in other
    libraries from another independent label?

Hope all is well. Thanks in advance!

Ray

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by hendrik on 21 Dec, 2017 09:56 AM

Hey Ray,

No problem. I just tapped out 10 or 11 for you. I'm really curious about how this experiment goes for you. Would you be interested in other
    libraries from another independent label?

Thanks for offering! Because the GiantSteps dataset has already been used in the scientific literature, it makes a lot of sense to limit the experiment to this specific dataset. So for now, I will have to stick to it.
    From a scientific point of view, free music would be the natural next candidate (as it removes the hassle of copyright from the equation, makes experiment much easier to reproduce). E.g. https://github.com/mdeff/fma offers a great starting point.

Cheers,

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac