Can't download 5. Currently using 4.6, but now i can't get it to open

1prometheuss

17 Sep, 2017 06:12 AM

Says, Error, Schema versions don't match. The found internal database either belongs to a newer or an older version of bea.Tunes than the installed version.
Required: 28
Found: 30
"Fatal error occurred during initialization: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not prepare statement For help, please contact beaTunes support at http://help.beatunes.com/ Make sure to state which operating system (Windows, macOS, …) and version of beaTunes you are using and attach a zip archive of all files from /Users/1MBPro/Library/Logs/beaTunes if possible".
i am using mac OS 10.11.6

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 17 Sep, 2017 10:25 AM

Why can't you download 5?

The message indicates that you ran 5 before and now want to downgrade. To do so, please see http://help.beatunes.com/kb/troubleshooting/downgrade-from-beatunes...

2. 2 Posted by 1prometheuss on 17 Sep, 2017 09:18 PM

I wasn't able to open 5, so I just opened current beatunes 4.6, and that's where this "error" popped-up. I was under the impression that I had to purchase 5, but I didn't cause I already purchased Beatunes and received my code and was successfully using beatunes up to and including 4.6.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 18 Sep, 2017 08:56 AM

I wasn't able to open 5,

Perhaps 5 was still in the process of converting your internal database.

I was under the impression that I had to purchase 5

To run 5, you need to purchase 5. But otherwise there is no obligation.

but I didn't cause I already purchased Beatunes and received my code and was successfully using beatunes up to and including 4.6.

I don't quite understand your statement. Auto-correction?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac