beaTunes shows error message about not finding new songs

nospam

14 Sep, 2017 11:14 AM

Hello,
when using beatTunes after a pause of some months, it now shows an error message that it was not able to determine which songs were added to the Media Library when i run "Analyze new songs".

I have already repaired beaTunes' database and resynced with iTunes, but this had no effect.

Thanks!

beaTunes: 4.6.13
OS X. 10.11.6
iTunes: 12.6.2.20

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 14 Sep, 2017 11:22 AM

Hey,

after you repaired and synced, have you tried to add songs to your iTunes library and synced again?

-hendrik

2. 2 Posted by nospam on 15 Sep, 2017 04:46 PM

Hello Hendrik,

after adding an audiobook (ripped from CD) in iTunes, then syncing in beaTunes, then again calling "Analyze new songs", beaTunes shows a message that no new files were added since last syncing. The files for the new audiobook do not show up in beaTunes.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 16 Sep, 2017 11:21 AM

Hey there,

please update your beaTunes to version 4.6.17 (the last 4.6 version, update is free). You cam get it from https://www.beatunes.com/en/beatunes-download-old.html

If you can still reproduce the issue after updating. Please let me know. Note that you'll have to first sync, then add songs to iTunes and the sync again.

Hope this helps,

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• beatunes.tiff 23.4 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac