beatunes 5.02 gets stuck on synchronization

Devin

12 Jul, 2017 03:35 AM

I installed beatunes 5.02 64x for windows last night and selected the option to sync off of my music folder instead of my itunes. I have a decent sized music library so I left on overnight to process. When I woke up I was faced with the exact same screen "synchronizing with music library" and seemingly no progress. Thinking it may have frozen I closed the program, and stared it again before heading off to work only to return to the same result. I uninstalled the reinstalled but it seems to have made no difference. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 17 Jul, 2017 07:43 AM

Sorry for the late reply—I'm currently traveling and often don't have access to the Internet.

I have a decent sized music library

How many songs are in your library and where are they stored? External drive? Network drive?

Also: in the synchronization dialog, there should be a progress bar—any movement there?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac