// Please reply above this line
From: hendrik (Support staff)
What about thealbum artistfield? Is that also identical?
On Fri, Mar 31 at 05:17 AM PDT, Hans Jurgen Ruppert wrote:
1. If you experienced a crash or other abnormal behavior, please attach the log file 'beaTunes-logs-2017-03-31-090816.zip' by dragging it from your desktop onto the 'Attach File' button below.
2. Please enter your message to us here.
I put several song from the same artist and same album in the iTunes library. there are perhaps 8 songs but the álbum appears 4 times as a diferente album in the library. In the Get Info Menu, Details are identical (not the song of course).
* beaTunes: 4.0.23
* JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
* Version: 25.45-b02
* Vendor: Oracle Corporation
* OS: Mac OS X 10.11.6, x86_64
* Library: iTunes
* Memory: 92m - 512m
* Registered as: Hans Jurgen Ruppert
hendrik on 03 Apr, 2017 06:24 AM
Then I recommend selecting all songs from that album in iTunes and changing both the album name and the album artist to a different value. Save the changes and select the songs again to change both album name and album artists back to the correct name.