Cant register my key :(

Mj

07 Aug, 2012 08:05 PM

I signed up 4 free trial but wen i relised der wer certain things i cudn't do i just went ahead and purchased it.. But now wen i go in 2 beatunes I've got a window up telling me of a problem (misspelled artist name) but i cant click on anything to chose, close, accept.. Wen i do a smaller window keeps popping up showing exactly d same thing and again doesn't allow me do anything wit it. Cant even choose d help tab.. Some1 help, this is driving me nuts!!!!! Thanx

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 07 Aug, 2012 08:12 PM

Hey,

did you enter the license key? You can do so in the Help menu, when the application is running

-hendrik

2. 2 Posted by Mj on 07 Aug, 2012 08:19 PM

It wont even allow me 2 choose d help menu, smaller window just pops up wen u choose anything!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 07 Aug, 2012 08:25 PM

And what exactly does it say in that window?

4. 4 Posted by Mj on 07 Aug, 2012 08:36 PM

Inspect is highlighted at d top in between analyze and new matchlist. Mispelled artist name is d topic then under that it shows multiple spellings 4 kings of leon, it wont let me apply any of d solutions wen i try

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by hendrik on 07 Aug, 2012 08:42 PM

I'd suggest, restarting beaTunes, not running the inspection and instead opening the Help menu right away. It has a menu item that allows you to register.

6. 6 Posted by Mj on 07 Aug, 2012 08:52 PM

I didnt actually chose inspection it just popped up and i tried again on my phone and d same thing happened but ill give it a go 2mrw, thanx 4 ur help

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by hendrik on 08 Aug, 2012 05:28 AM

What do you mean with "I tried again on my phone"?
    beaTunes does not run on any phones.

Can you by any chance send any screenshots of what you are seeing?

Thanks!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac