Reset replay gain in Beatunes3

Hans

14 Aug, 2011 07:42 AM

Hi,

I analysed my Library with replay gain and it changed all my iTunes Songs. Now i Want to go back to the original values . What can i do? Is Three a Way to reset the replay gain in betatunes?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 14 Aug, 2011 09:07 AM

Hi Hans,

beaTunes does not store the old values anywhere - they are simply overwritten.

You would have to get iTunes to re-scan your library. Frankly, I don't know how one achieves that. Perhaps Google can tell you how.

An alternative is probably using some other ReplayGain software like mp3gain.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to go back to the old values?

Thanks,

-hendrik

2. 2 Posted by Hans on 14 Aug, 2011 09:43 AM

I was Not Award that iTunes älteste did the replaygain Process. Now, after the beatunes run, when i have Sound check activated on my iPod i get all Songs in different Volume.
    So i am forced to do the beatunes analysis for everything new Song in my Library.

Hans

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by hendrik on 14 Aug, 2011 09:51 AM

Hallo Hans,

Soundcheck ist so aehnlich wie ReplayGain - nur halt normalerweise in schlechterer Qualitaet.
    Die beiden haengen eng zusammen.

-hendrik

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac