Beatunes 3.01 wont add songs to task que

lukevns

10 Jun, 2011 01:36 PM

Beatunes wont connect to server data for analysing songs it just keeps saying sending data to server then after about 5 minutes nothing it stops sending data to server but instead of telling me how many songs are to be analysed it just does nothing i have 19626 songs and this list is continously growing

Please do not ask to re install has i have already tried this

I have been using beatunes for 2-3 years and never had this problem i am reluctant to use "mixed in key" software due to the price however i am going to be left with no choice has i need something to tell me the key + bpm of tracks so i can make"smooth sounding" mixes

I have inc a print screen of this so you have a better idea

Also may i make a suggestion you need to relase a version that does not slow every other programme down i.e editing software which i use especially when im waiting for several songs to be analysed

Please advise of fix for not connecting to "Server Data"

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by hendrik on 10 Jun, 2011 01:50 PM

Hi Luke,

after clicking "Analyze", please uncheck all 'use online resources' boxes in the Analysis Options dialog. This will send the tasks straight to the analysis queue, which at the moment leads to better results anyway.

Mixed in Key may not be the best solution for you anyway: http://blog.beatunes.com/2011/06/beatunes-3-key-detection-accuracy.... :-)

Hope this helps,

-hendrik

2. lukevns closed this discussion on 09 Dec, 2011 02:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac