After multiple restarts and a computer reboot, I looked at the Task Queue and noticed it was trying to Analyze 3 files of an Audio Book which were an hour and 16 min each. When it got past those the problem went away. I have tried to remove my audio books from the Analysis process. This makes sense to me as to why Java ran out of memory, which isn't really your problem anyway. I was trying to have it Analyze my entire Library. I have removed the audio books and podcast from the process, and have not had a repeat of the fatal error.
Thank you for your attention to my problem and swift response.